This Policy was last amended on 01/01/2016. We update our policy from time to time, so we invite you to visit this page for update. When we make changes, we may send an e-mail to you and we will post the updated Policy on this web page. All changes will go into effect on the date that is listed in our Policy. The new Policy will apply to all past and current users of Sokolad.com and will replace any prior Policies. By using this website, you consent to the terms of this Policy.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to register as a Member or use Sokolad.com.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information regarding you in different ways, including when you register an account, make purchases, and when you visit our website or social media sites:
· If you opt to sign up, we collect your name, address, phone number, email address, username, password, and birth date.
· If you shop with us via Sokolad.com, we collect the following information about you: name, address, phone number, email address, as well as the names, addresses and phone numbers of gift recipients. We use your name, address, phone number, billing information/credit card information to process your order or as otherwise described in this Policy.
· If you visit our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media pages, we may collect information you submit or make publicly available.
· We also collect any information you submit to us when you participate in our promotions and contests.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information you provide for offering the services you have requested and as described in this Policy. The email address you provide is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order. In addition, Sokolad may contact you via email to keep you up-to-date on the latest Sokolad.com news or to send you our latest catalogue. Additionally, gift recipients may, from time to time, receive our latest catalogue as well as offers from us concerning new products and services that we think may be significant to them.
Sokolad.com sometimes includes notices of promotions we are conducting, and we may permit you to enter electronically in some cases. If that occurs, we will use the information you provide for the purpose of conducting the promotion (e.g., to contact you if you're a winner) and for any other purpose for which we might use information about you collected through this website. In the event that the promotion is sponsored by a third party, information you submit may be shared with the third-party sponsor.
5. MARKET RESEARCH
From time to time, Sokolad may contact you via email or phone to conduct questionnaires and surveys. Survey information is used to serve you better.
6. ACCESS TO & CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose to: (1) stop receiving promotional materials by email; (2) update or correct your personal information; and (3) disable your account. To carry out any of these choices:
• A Member can send an email with this request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, the email address associated with the account and the following message: “I would like to disable my Sokolad.com website account.”
Sokolad takes your privacy seriously. We work to establish security measures to protect against unauthorized access or use of your personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
Members are responsible for maintaining the privacy of their password and account. and are responsible for activities that occur under their account.
8. CONTACTING SOKOLAD
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can e-mail us at email@example.com . We'll be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.